Will to Live
Will to Live is an item you can use to send some of the warriors killed outside the Town for healing.
For example, let's say that in a battle outside the Town, 10,000 of your warriors are killed. Of these, 3,000 (30%) are destroyed, and the remaining 7,000 (70%) are sent to the Infirmary for resurrection. While the "Will to Live, 20%" boost is active, 1,400 warriors will be healed (20% of 7,000).
The "30-Minute Will to Live, 10%" and "30-Minute Will to Live, 20%" items are available as a part of Bank offers.
There are two ways to apply the items:
- Opening the Items window, going to the My Items tab, then to the Military section.
- Activating them in the Boosts window, Military tab, Revival of Warriors category.
For example, let's say you applied the "30-Minute Will to Live, 10%" boost first, and then the "30-Minute Will to Live, 20%" boost. The effect of the first item will stop and the second one will start working. This means that the total increase in the number of warriors sent for healing will be 20%, and the countdown (30 minutes) will start over.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question