- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How can I craft a piece of equipment and where can I find materials for it?
Equipment can be crafted and inlaid with gems and runes in the Forge. In this building, you can also combine materials to increase their quality. Upgrading the level of the Forge increases the speed at which equipment is crafted.
There are two kind of materials, which can be obtained in different ways:
- Standard materials can be obtained for completing Tasks, for attacking Invaders and Uber Invaders, and for yielding resources in resource locations. They are also available in Coffers of materials, in the Clan Store, and in Bank offers.
- Special materials can be obtained for attacking Invaders and Uber Invaders and for yielding resources in the Gifts of the Gods locations, as well as in Lairs of Invaders and Uber Invaders. They can also be found in Coffers of Barbarian's or Centurion's materials in the Clan Store.
On the forum, you can find the list of Invaders, Uber Invaders, and materials.
In addition, equipment differs by kind, as follows:
- Standard equipment
- Invaders' equipment
- Special equipment
- Shamans' equipment
To craft a piece of equipment, you need to have enough Silver and the required materials and/or other equipment (for special and Shamans' equipment). You also need to have studied the corresponding Draft in your Clan Stronghold (for special equipment).
Creating equipment takes some time, but after the process starts, it can be boosted using special items. The crafted piece of equipment appears in the Forge, in the Stock.
You can cancel the equipment crafting process. After doing so, all the materials that were used, except for the Silver, will be refunded. If a piece of equipment is crafted instantly in exchange for Gold, however, you will not spend any Silver at all.
You can use materials and equipment of different types for crafting equipment. The chances of getting a piece of equipment of a certain type are calculated automatically and depend on the type of materials and/or equipment used. To get a Legendary piece of equipment, you should choose more materials of the same type before crafting. If you start a process with less than 100% chance, you may get a piece of equipment of a lower type, but not lower than the type of the materials used.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question