- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How do I use the Helheim Fire item?
By using the Helheim Fire item, you can increase the chance for a successful upgrade of a piece of equipment in the Forge.
How to get it
Helheim Fire can be obtained in the Catacombs. You can see how many of these items you already have in the Resources section of the My Items tab.
How to use it
When upgrading a piece of equipment, select the number of items you want to use with the slider. Remember: the more items you use, the higher the chance of a successful upgrade will be.
If the process is completed successfully, the bonuses of the Hero's or Shaman's equipment will increase. If the upgrade process fails, you lose the components that were consumed and the Helheim Fire items you used (if any). The piece of equipment itself will not change.
Read more about how to upgrade pieces of Hero's and Shaman's equipment in the "Upgrading equipment" section.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question