- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
I've made a purchase unintentionally. What should I do?
If you have made a payment unintentionally, please contact the payment system you used to make the purchase, and describe your issue in detail.
We understand the importance of this issue, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do about it. Here are the links to the various services you might have used when making the purchase. By referring to these services, you can find information about processing refunds:
If the payment was processed via the Plarium Play app or on plarium.com, please contact support for the payment service that you used to make the purchase.
To avoid similar situations in the future, you can set up additional authentication methods when making a payment (for example, a password).
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question