- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
I've lost access to my account. What should I do?
If you have lost access to your game account and the account wasn't linked to a synchronization service or you cannot restore it using these services, contact support as soon as possible in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So that we can restore access to your lost account as soon as possible, your message should include the following information:
- The Kingdom's number and the coordinates of the lost account's Town.
- The precise name of your account (nickname), and the name and tag of your Clan.
- Receipts of payments for any Bank offers that were bought from the lost account.
If you don't remember any of the above details, please send us whatever information you have about your account. Any information will be helpful: your Town's name, the email that could be used to log in to the game, or your IP address.
If your account was linked to one of the synchronization services (Facebook/Google Play/Game Center/Apple ID/Plarium ID), you can use this service to restore access. To do so, follow these steps:
- Run the game.
- Open the Menu and choose the Account section.
- Choose a service (Facebook/Google Play/Game Center/Apple ID/Plarium ID) and hit the "Restore" button.
- Log in to the selected service.
Follow the system messages carefully.
Please note: if the account was synchronized via Facebook, you can always get access to it. To do so, log in to Facebook using the same profile with which you synchronized the account before and just run the game.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question