- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Stronger players are attacking me. What should I do?
The players who top the ranking and are powerful in a Kingdom have put a lot of effort into achieving their status. Many of them may acquire in-game items in exchange for Gold, but the main thing in achieving success is having a competent strategy and unique way of thinking.
Vikings: War of Clans is a free-to-play game, where each player chooses their own play style. You can choose not to invest real-world money and earn Gold all by yourself in game (for example, by participating in Competitions), or you may wish to speed up your development by buying Bank offers. But remember: All Vikings have an equal chance of becoming Konung.
Switch on push notifications so that you always know what is happening with your Town. Use a Peace Treaty item to protect your Town and apply a Domain Guard item to protect your warriors when they are yielding resources in resource locations.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question