- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Who is the Shaman and why don't I have one in my Town?
Shamans can banish Ghosts, obtain rune fragments, and also lead military marches and help to develop your Town. They can only be summoned when the Palace has reached level 12.
To summon a Shaman, you need to build the Hall of Mysteries, and also have enough Charms, which are special items. You can get the latter for passing checkpoints in Ghost Hunt Competitions, find them in Jotunheim Monsters' Coffers and Invader's Treasures, or purchase them as part of Bank offers. The Charms of Baggi the Big are also available in the Clan Store.
Charms are also required to increase a Shaman's Initiation stage and unlock new levels. Every Shaman has a total of six Initiation stages and 60 levels. The higher the stage, the larger the bonus that the Shaman provides and the higher the level that the Shaman can reach.
You can find more details about Shamans via this link.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question