- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Why isn't the game loading via the Plarium Play app?
To ensure that the game runs and functions correctly in the app, please check that your PC has enough RAM and graphics memory and that your processor isn't overloaded. Also, check your internet connection. If it is unstable, connect to another access point.
If your PC has sufficient resources and the game still fails to boot or runs unstably, please ensure that you have a 64-bit operating system. We cannot guarantee that the app will function stably on a 32-bit operating system.
In addition, you should check that your drivers are up to date, including your graphics drivers, and install the latest version of the .NET Framework.
If the situation does not change after performing these actions, please contact support in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an error appears when the game is loading or running, attach a screenshot of it and describe in detail your actions before it appeared.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question