- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
My purchase has not been credited to me. What should I do?
You can pay for in-game purchases in various ways. Each of these ways has its own specific features.
If the money has been withdrawn, but the in-game items have not been credited to your account, please contact support in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So that we can process your inquiry faster, please attach the payment receipt for the Bank offer that was not credited to your account.
The payment receipt must contain the following information:
- The date of purchase of the Bank offer.
- The name of the app where the purchase was made.
- The payment amount.
You can find the receipt in your email or in your purchase history. To view your purchase history on plarium.com, you need to receive confirmation from your payment system. For other services, you need to follow the steps described in the instructions via these links:
- Google Play.
- App Store (to receive more detailed information we recommend you to follow the link by using a PC).
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question