- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
What are Prowess and Loyalty Points? What do I need them for?
Prowess and Loyalty Points can be earned by completing Clan Tasks and helping your clanmates and allies boost their processes. The Chief whose Clan holds the Place of Power in their home Kingdom also gets Loyalty Points.
Items can be purchased in the Clan Store in exchange for Loyalty Points. To do so, open the Clan menu at the bottom of the screen, go to the Store section, and choose the item you need in the Clan Store tab. Once you've made your purchase, it will appear in the My Items tab of the Items window.
All Clan members earn Prowess Points, and then the Chief and Elders can buy various items for the Clan Store in the Catalog using these points. If you switch to another Clan, you will only retain your Loyalty Points. If the Clan gets disbanded, you'll lose Prowess Points too.
You can track all purchases in the History tab of the Clan Store.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question