- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Where can I find Invaders and how do I attack them?
Invaders appear on the Global Map at certain time intervals. You can use the Watchtower to find them. In the Navigator tab, there's a filter that will enable you to view the closest Invaders, and choose their type and level.
In addition, you can go to the Global Map and find Invaders manually. The strongest of them — level 6 Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Uber Invader Chiefs — are located in the center of a Kingdom, near the Place of Power. The farther from the center an Invader is, the weaker it is.
You can find holiday Uber Invaders all over the Kingdom. They rarely appear on the map, but you can find out when they are due to appear from the in-game news beforehand.
Remember: all Invaders are unique. By attacking them, you can get resources, gems, or materials for crafting equipment. To learn more about the trophies that you can obtain for attacking a specific Invader, select its image and then the "i" icon.
To attack an Invader, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your Hero or Hero's Double is in the Town
- You have learned the corresponding Unlock Invaders Knowledge in the Oracle
- Your Hero has enough energy for the attack
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question