You can go to the Global Map from your Town by hitting the corresponding icon in the lower panel.
The Global Map displays the following:
- Your Town. You send warriors on various marches from your Town. The marker above the Town displays its current level, which is equal to the level of the main building — the Palace. Your Town is marked in blue.
- Towns of other Jarls. You can attack, send an Onslaught, and send your scouts to other Towns. If a Town has an activated Peace Treaty, you can find out its duration by applying the Guard Payoff item. You can send reinforcements and convoys of resources to your clanmates' and allies' Towns. Enemy Towns are marked in red, and clanmates'/allies' Towns in green.
If a Jarl is among the top 10 in the Jarls' global ranking (in the Influence, Offenses, Defenses, Plunders, or Performance categories), the corresponding icon is displayed next to the Town's name.
A golden icon is awarded for first place, while a silver one is given for second and third places. Jarls who have taken fourth to tenth place will get a bronze leadership icon.
If a Jarl has an honorific (King of Jotunheim, Konung, an achievement used as an honorific, or a title in a Clan), it is displayed on the Global Map under the Jarl's name. You can learn more about honorifics in the "Jarl's profile" section.
- Wastelands — places where Jarls can relocate their Towns.
- Resource locations — locations that periodically appear on the Global Map. You can capture them and yield resources there. The marker above a location displays its level. The higher the level, the more resources are in this location and the faster the yielding process. If you send a troop to a location that's already occupied by another Jarl, your troops will fight each other. The winner will get access to the location and will be able to start yielding resources.
- Invaders and Uber Invaders — unique opponents that periodically appear on the Global Map. Only a Hero can attack Invaders. As a reward for attacking them, you receive resources, gems, and bonuses, as well as standard and special materials from which Hero's equipment is crafted. All Invaders are marked in red on the Global Map. Read more about them in the "Invaders and Uber Invaders" section.
- Lairs of Invaders and Uber Invaders — resource locations that appear after Invaders and Uber Invaders are destroyed. When yielding resources in these places, you have a chance to get one of the Invader's materials.
- Ghosts — mystical opponents that periodically appear on the Global Map. You can banish Ghosts with the help of a Shaman and receive valuable items, resources, and rune fragments as a reward. The Ghost's level is marked in purple on the Global Map. Read more about Ghosts in the Ghosts section.
- Ghosts' Shelters — locations that appear on the Global Map after Ghosts are banished. They contain resources and rune fragments. The location level is equal to the level of the banished Ghost.
- Paladins — troops of foreign warriors on the Global Map. Attack them using your troops or conduct espionage. Paladin Cohorts differ in terms of their level, which determines the number, types, and tiers of warriors in them. Read more about these opponents in the Paladins section.
- Fortresses — special locations on the Global Map that include the Place of Power, the Throne of Jotunheim, Towers of Fury, Forts on the Islands of Trials, and Clan Strongholds. When capturing and guarding Fortresses, unique bonuses for offense, defense, and troop health can be applied. Capturing and holding these locations gives you special rewards. You can read detailed descriptions of Fortresses in the "Place of Power," "Battle for the Throne," "Jotunheim," "Kingdoms Battle: Fury," and "Holmgang. Forts" sections.
- Clan Strongholds — special Fortresses constructed by Clan members. In the Stronghold, you can construct special buildings, learn additional Knowledge, produce unique resources necessary for further development, and much more. The Stronghold is surrounded by the Valley of the Aesir. If Clan members place their Town on this territory, they'll receive extra bonuses. Read more in the Clan Stronghold section.
- The Millennial Forest — the territory surrounding the Place of Power Fortress. The Millennial Forest contains resource locations, level 6 Invaders, and Uber Invaders. Jarls can relocate their Town there by using various items. But you should remember that if you fail in the defense of your Town, it will be relocated from the Millennial Forest to a random point on the Global Map.
In addition to objects, the following things are also displayed on the Global Map:
- Marches — troops sent to perform an attack or espionage, reinforcements, and convoys. Warriors always choose the shortest way and march in a direct line.
All marches are marked graphically on the Global Map. Your troops have the following color markers:
- Attacking troops — red
- Reinforcements — blue
- Convoys — green
- Scouts — purple
Troops of enemy Jarls marching towards your Town are also marked in red, but in a lighter shade.
Any Jarl can see all marches on the Global Map except espionage, but they all look like military troops (a circle of five warriors). The exceptions are marches on Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts performed by the Hero or a Shaman. The movement of a scout troop can only be seen by the Jarl who sent it.
- Landmarks — special marks you leave near the objects you need. You can mark any place on the Global Map as a landmark. To do this, hit the star button in the location information window.
You can view, edit, and delete landmarks at any time. To do that, go to the Global Map and hit the scroll icon at the top of the screen. The Landmarks window displays all the landmarks you have made.
You can save 25 landmarks by default. If needed, you can increase this number by purchasing the Additional Landmarks item in the Bonuses section of the Item Store.
Please note: you can send landmark coordinates to the chat. To do this, hit the "+" button in the chat (or in the personal messages window) and choose the landmark you want to share. Sent landmarks are highlighted and underlined. By hitting them, you will instantly go to the chosen location.
There is one more way to share coordinates: hit the special arrow button in the object window on the Global Map and select the necessary chat. Coordinates from Kingdoms automatically have the Kingdom number attached, and coordinates from Jotunheim and the Islands of Trials show the location name.
You can send location coordinates to:
- The chat of your home Kingdom
- The chat of your Clan
- The chat of your Alliance
- The chat of an enemy Kingdom where you currently are (it appears if you relocate to an enemy Kingdom during a global Competition)
During the Kingdoms Battle and the Kingdoms Battle: Fury, the Clan Chief can send location coordinates to the Chiefs' Chat.
- Navigator icon — opens the Navigator tab in the Watchtower window. The Watchtower swiftly notifies you of attacks on your Town and allows you to search for objects on the Global Map.
- Moving to coordinates icon. Using the panel at the top of the screen (near the Navigator), you can go to a desired point on the Global Map by entering its coordinates. Enter the X and Y values and hit the "Go to" button.
- Marches icon. If you have sent your warriors on a march, a corresponding icon appears indicating the number of active marches. Hit it to see detailed information about marches.
- Garrisons icon. If your troops are yielding resources in locations or you have sent them as reinforcements to other Jarls, a corresponding icon appears indicating the number of garrisons. Hit it to see detailed information about garrisons.
- Onslaughts icon. After an Onslaught has been formed in a Clan, all the members of that Clan and its allied Clan see the corresponding icon on the Global Map (in the bottom right corner, under the Events icon) indicating the number of active Onslaughts. If only one Onslaught has been formed, hitting the icon will open a window with detailed information about this Onslaught. If several Onslaughts have been formed, a window showing the list of Onslaughts will open. The icon disappears after all the Onslaughts are finished.
- Active global Competition icon. During global Competitions, a shortcut icon to the current Competition and the timer showing its remaining duration appears. By hitting the icon, you'll proceed to the Events window where you can see detailed information about the active global Competition.
- Jotunheim icon. During the Battle for the Throne legendary Competition, the Jotunheim icon appears. It provides a shortcut to the world of eternal ice.
- Mini-map icon. Hit it to open a special mode of the Global Map that displays all important objects.
Read more in the Mini-map section.
- Help icon. Once you have joined a Clan, you can speed up some processes in your clanmates' and allies' Towns. To do so, you need to select the corresponding icon on the Town or Global Map screen.
On the Global Map, the help icon is displayed if there are no active marches and your Town is not located in Jotunheim.
Every time you help, you will earn 2,000 Prowess Points and the same number of Loyalty Points (which will be useful in the Clan Store) and will speed up the process by 1 minute or 1% (the higher value is selected automatically). You can receive a maximum of 200,000 points per day this way.
- Other elements in the Global Map window. In the upper part of the screen is the resources panel, on the right is the amount of Gold you have, and a bit lower are shortcut icons to lucrative offers, boosts, and the Events window.
If you move away from your Town when searching for your target, the "Return home" icon appears on the Global Map, indicating the direction and distance to your Town. By hitting this icon, you can quickly return to your Town.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question