Kingdoms Battle. Scoring points
Kingdom Points are the total number of points from all Jarls who take part in the Kingdoms Battle. By completing tasks and scoring points, each Jarl contributes to the victory.
Points in the Kingdoms Battle will be awarded for the following actions:
- Destroying warriors from the enemy Kingdom (both in the enemy Kingdom and your home one)
- Plundering resource locations in the enemy Kingdom
- Attacking Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts in the enemy Kingdom
There are also certain conditions for earning points:
- Jarls who join a Clan in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window don't receive points for personal or Clan achievements (even if they complete all the necessary tasks). In this case, they also don't earn points for their Kingdom.
- Jarls who are not Clan members when the Kingdoms Battle starts also don't earn any points, including Kingdom points.
- Jarls who quit their Clan before the Competition ends will lose their points for personal achievements. In addition, they stop earning personal and Clan points, as well as Kingdom points.
- Jarls who move to another Kingdom after the Competition is announced (using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items), will no longer be able to participate in the Competition and will lose their points for personal achievements. Other participants will not earn points for attacking the Towns of these Jarls.
This means that you have to be a Clan member 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window (in the "Soon to be active" block) in order to earn points for your personal and Clan achievements in the Kingdoms Battle.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question