In the Bank, you can buy various packages that contain items, resources, equipment, and Gold.
Gold is a special resource that allows you to instantly train and upgrade warriors, construct buildings, learn Knowledge, craft Hero's and Shamans' equipment, enhance Aesir, and perform other actions in the game. Gold also allows you to purchase various items and boosts that affect economic and military stats.
To go to the Bank, hit the corresponding icon in the upper right corner of the screen on the Town map or hit the lucrative offer icon.
The Bank has three tabs: Special, Packages, and Subscriptions.
The Special and Packages tabs contain special Bank offers. By signing up for a subscription in the Subscriptions tab, you will receive items, resources, and Gold for a certain period of time. Head to this tab every day and claim your reward in the special block at the top of the screen.
If you buy all Bank offers, then when you enter the game, the lucrative offer window won't be displayed for the rest of the day. The lucrative offer icon won't be displayed either. New packs will become available after a certain time.
Special and Packages tabs
Special offers in the Bank are active for a limited amount of time and allow you to purchase Gold, items, and equipment at favorable prices.
- For purchasing some packs, you can get a gift — Gold.
- If a pack contains equipment, you can see all the necessary information about it by hitting the "More on this piece of equipment" link.
- If the pack is discounted, then a bar with the old price crossed out appears next to the purchase button.
The duration of special offers, the amount of Gold in packs, and special bonus items are customized for each player.
If there are no special offers, the Special tab isn't displayed.
The Packages tab displays offers containing various items.
The Subscriptions tab consists of the offers block and the rewards block.
Subscription is a Bank offer that allows you to receive Gold, resources, or items once every 24 hours during a certain period of time.
You pay for a subscription only once. After the subscription expires, you can renew it again manually; the subscription won't renew automatically.
When you subscribe to Gold, resources, or items, you'll immediately receive free Gold, as well as some portion of the subscription's main contents for the first day. You can claim the remaining portion every day while the subscription is active.
A special marker indicating the number of updates is displayed in the tab.
Updates may include:
- You can now claim a daily reward for visiting the Bank
- You can now claim a reward in an active subscription
The marker will disappear when you claim your reward.
- Each subscription is intended for a certain number of days (stated in the offer).
- The whole contents of the offer (except for free Gold) is divided by the number of days in the subscription. So, you'll receive a fixed amount of Gold or resources as long as your subscription is active. The "Claim" button is displayed only if you have subscribed to that particular offer.
- If you don't visit the game for a day/several days, you'll receive your reward for all the days you missed when you next enter the game.
- You can have several different active subscriptions at the same time.
The Banker subscription increases convoy capacity (including convoys to the Stronghold), and also allows you to exchange resources without paying any rate. The Plunderer subscription increases troop capacity and marching speed. These bonuses will be active until the subscription expires.
You can purchase these offers in the Subscriptions tab in the Bank, but the information about the bonuses and days remaining will be available in the Boosts window (in the Military section for the Plunderer subscription and in the Resources section for the Banker subscription). These subscriptions cannot be added to Favorites.
All boosts in subscriptions are automatically activated at the time of purchase.
Enter the Bank daily and receive a reward. You can claim it in the special block at the top of the screen. There you'll also see the timer displaying the time left until the next reward appears.
When you launch the game and arrive in your Town, the lucrative offer window will open automatically*. You can also see the contents of the lucrative offer by hitting the corresponding icon on the right side of the screen.
In the lucrative offer window, the following things are displayed:
- The first offer from the Special tab of the Bank
- The first offer from the Packages tab if there are currently no special offers (and therefore the Special tab is inactive)
- Personal offers
- Offers related to specific holidays and events
With lucrative offers, the purchase cost is also displayed in its equivalent in Gold.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question