Battle for Asgard. Asgard Towers
Asgard Towers are Fortresses on the Floating Isles. The Asgard Sentinels guard these Fortresses.
After capturing a Tower, the Clan earns points by controlling it. The closer to the Heart of Asgard the Tower is located, the more points the Clan will score in the Battle for Asgard.
A Tower territory consists of tiles near an Asgard Tower where Towns can be placed. The number of such places is limited.
Neighboring Towers are Asgard Towers that are connected by a bridge or gateway.
Asgard Towers differ by:
- Level. This affects the number of Asgard Sentinels defending the Tower, the number of reinforcements it can host, and the number of points that are earned by holding it.
- Letter. Asgard Towers can have letters A, B, C, D, or E, where A are Towers near the Outlands, and E is the central Tower. The number next to the letter refers to the sequence number of a Tower.
The features of capturing and holding Asgard Towers
You can only attack an Asgard Tower by means of an Onslaught.
From the Outlands, your Clan or ally can capture any Tower that is connected to the Outlands by a bridge.
If you are on the territory of an Asgard Tower, you can only attack neighboring Towers that are connected with yours by a bridge or gateway.
Let's have a look at the following situation. Your Clan's Towns are in the Outlands. You want to take control of the central Asgard Tower. You won't be able to reach it directly from the Outlands. First, you need to capture the Tower that is nearest to the Outlands. Then, from the territory of this Tower, you can set off to the neighboring Tower, and so on, until you reach the center.
This means you need to capture Asgard Towers connected by bridges or gateways one by one in sequence, and thus make your way from the edges to the center.
How to capture an Asgard Tower:
- If there are Asgard Sentinels or enemy troops in a Tower, you will need to dislodge them by means of an Onslaught.
- If there are only scouts in a Tower, send your scout troops there or perform an Onslaught right away.
Once a Clan has captured a Tower, the Clan will earn points for every second it holds the Tower. Clanmates and allies will be able to relocate their Towns to the Tower's territory from anywhere in Asgard — from the Outlands or from other isles.
All Clan members receive a system message regarding a Tower being captured or lost.
Reports about defending an Asgard Tower, sending Onslaughts, and performing espionage are only sent to those Jarls whose troops participated in the relevant battles. You cannot share reports about Onslaughts on Asgard Towers. However, you can view information about battles in Towers in the Battles section of the Clan window.
Features of attacks, Onslaughts, and other types of marches
To attack an opponent's Town on the territory of an Asgard Tower, locate your Town on the territory of a neighboring Tower. That is, the territories must be connected by a bridge or gateway.
If an Onslaught is being performed on the Floating Isles, all participants in the Onslaught must relocate their Towns to the territory of the same Asgard Tower as the Onslaught initiator.
If an Onslaught takes place in the Outlands, only those Jarls who are also located in the Outlands can send troops on the Onslaught.
- Jarls whose Towns are located on the Tower's territory
- Jarls whose Towns are located on the territory of a neighboring Tower, that is, one that is connected with your Tower by a bridge or gateway
- Jarls whose Towns are located anywhere in the Outlands, if your Tower borders on the Outlands
- Locate your Town on the territory of the same Tower as them.
- Locate your Town on the territory of one of the neighboring Towers, that is, one that is connected by a bridge or gateway.
In the Outlands, Clan members or allies can send reinforcements or convoys to each other from any location.
- You cannot use a Peace Treaty in the Heart of Asgard (the central Asgard isle). If your Town is successfully attacked there, you will be relocated to your Town's Echo in the Outlands.
- If there are no troops in an Asgard Tower that is being held by your Clan, and an opposing Clan successfully attacks the Tower, it will fall under the attacking Clan's control.
- If reinforcements in an Asgard Tower that is being held by your Clan only contain scouts, and an opposing Clan successfully attacks the Tower, it will fall under the attacking Clan's control, and the scouts will return to their Towns.
- If one of your Asgard Towers is attacked by a Clan that is already holding three Towers, and the attack is successful, the attacking Clan's troops will return to their Towns. You won't lose control over the Fortress in this case.
- You cannot attack Towers or Towns that belong to your allies. You can send reinforcements to them if you are on the territory of the same Asgard Tower or on neighboring territories that are connected by a bridge or gateway.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question