Battle for the Throne. End of the Competition
If you are in Jotunheim when the legendary Competition ends, your Town will be automatically relocated to the place of your Town's Echo (the object that saves your territory on the Global Map while you're in Jotunheim) in your home Kingdom.
If you are performing an attack or any other action when the Battle for the Throne ends, it will be automatically canceled, your troops will return immediately, and your Town will be relocated to your home Kingdom.
The Jarl who wins the Battle for the Throne receives the following rewards:
- The King of Jotunheim honorific and the corresponding bonuses
- A piece of Legendary equipment from the King's pack (can be selected)
- Resources (Food, Lumber, Iron, Stone, Silver) and Gold
- The right to assign Titles to any six Kingdoms
- Unique King icon in chats
- Unique icon for the King's home Kingdom on the Kingdoms Map
- Coffers of King's gifts that can be kept or given to other Jarls
- Unique Jörmungard Town Skin
- Unique Hero's Skin
- Access to direct communication with a company representative
The winner of the Battle for the Throne also receives additional bonuses that increase troop capacity and marching speed.
Was the article helpful?
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question