VIP status gives you a range of valuable bonuses, the number and effectiveness of which increase with each VIP level. There are 40 levels of VIP status.
VIP status is activated automatically when you reach a new VIP level or apply special VIP Status Activation items.
To reach the next VIP level, you will need to earn a certain number of VIP points. You can get them:
- In the Item Store for Gold
- In the Clan Store for Loyalty Points
- As a reward in some Competitions
- As a gift from the King of Jotunheim (King's Gifts: VIP Points)
- As part of Bank offers
Attack Invaders and Uber Invaders, banish Ghosts, and claim the reward for loyalty when entering the game — this way you will earn even more VIP points.
By pressing the VIP status icon on the Town screen, you'll get access to the following information:
- Whether VIP status is active or not
- The current VIP status level and what bonuses it grants
- How many VIP points are required to reach the next VIP level
VIP status bonuses
To find out what bonuses you'll get by reaching a certain VIP level, hit the VIP status icon, then the "Bonuses" button in the upper part of the window you'll see. Next, select the level you'd like to see the bonuses for.
Read more in the "Special VIP status bonuses" subsection.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question